As a natural form of healing, acupuncture has the following benefits:
· provides drug-free pain relief
· effectively treats a wide range of acute and chronic ailments
· treats the underlying cause of disease and illness as well as the symptoms
· provides an holistic approach to the treatment of disease and illness, linking body, mind and emotions
· assists in the prevention against disease and illness as well as the maintenance of general well-being
Rick Shang is a qualified practitioner to prescribe a Chinese herbal formula that specifically matches and treats your individual health problem. As your condition changes and improves with treatment, the Chinese herbal treatment is also adjusted and modified until the desired health outcome is achieved.
Cupping (火罐) is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. People get it for many purposes, including to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.
Gua Sha (刮痧) is also called spooning or coining. It can be translated from the Chinese Mandarin as Gua to scrap and Sha evils, fever or disease, so together, to scrap the evils/fever/disease out.
Moxibustion（艾灸） is a form of heat therapy in which dried plant materials called "moxa" are burned on or very near the surface of the skin. The intention is to warm and invigorate the flow of Qi in the body and dispel certain pathogenic influences.